The Association focuses on the objectives that fit into the global programme of the UN actions concerning Sustainable Development Goals.
Sustainable agriculture and sustainable food production contribute to many UN goals. The most visible activities of sustainable agriculture and sustainable food production help to achieve the goals:
- Zero Hunger (2)
- Good Health and Quality of Life (3)
- Clean Water and Sanitation (6)
- Economic Growth and Decent Work
- (8) Innovation, Industry, Infrastructure (9)
- Responsible Production and Consumption (12)
- Climate Action (13)
- Life Underwater (14)
- Life on Land (15)
- Partnerships for the Goals (17)
Ensuring the sustainability of agriculture and food production requires the involvement of government, farmers, NGOs, civil society organizations, businesses and scientists. Such collaboration is essential to deliver tangible results.
More information about the UN Sustainable Development Goals.